buy MDMA online or 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine, commonly known as ecstasy, is a psychoactive primarily use as a recreational drug.
The desired effect includes altered sensations and increases energy, empathy, and pleasure. Buy MDMA increases the activity of three brain chemical:
- Dopamine produces increased energy/activity and acts in the reward system to reinforce behaviors
- Norepinephrine-increase heart rate and blood pressure, which are particularly risky for people with heart and blood vessel problems.
- serotonin-affects mood, appetite, sleep, and other functions. It also triggers hormones that affect sexual arousal and trust. the release of a large amount of serotonin likely cause the emotional closeness, elevated mood, and empathy felt by those who use MDMA Buy Ecstasy online Buy Molly online
The Effects of Molly on the Brain
Most of Molly’s effects are thought to primarily result from increases in the activity of 3 neurotransmitters in the brain:1
Dopamine release is associated with pleasurable feelings and the reinforcement of behaviors that led to them. The effects of MDMA, ecstasy and Molly on this neurotransmitter can increase feelings of energy and happiness while activating the brain’s reward system encouraging repeated use.1 While increases in dopamine levels can lead to psychological changes, increased activity of norepinephrine can raise blood pressure and heart rate.1
Many of the effects of Molly (both desirable and unwanted) are also said to be the result of its influence on the serotonin system, which is involved with regulating not just mood, but sexual behavior, aggression, sensitivity to pain, sleep, and memory.1,2
Most often, users will ingest Molly orally. Many people begin to feel a euphoric high in about 20 to 40 minutes, with effects peaking in intensity within approximately 90 minutes of ingestion.3
The Short-Term Effects of a Molly High
The high from ecstasy, or Molly, is often characterized by a series of pleasurable symptoms for users.
Some common Molly high effects include:1
- Elevated mood.
- Increased sense of alertness.
- Heightened energy.
- Enhanced sense of physical touch.
Most notably, Molly is associated with heightened feelings of love, trust, empathy, and sexual desire. This may be due to the increased serotonin activity that Molly initiates throughout specific brain systems.1 The initial Molly high typically lasts between 3 and 6 hours.1