How to Pay
Newwave Psychedelics is an online Psychedelics shop with the mission of creating a professional and safe atmosphere with laboratory tested Psychedelic products. At this time, we are accepting payments through; Bitcoins, Zelle, Cash App, Venmo, and PayPal. For instructions on how to send secure payment with your debit/credit card, bank, or cash, read below and choose the best way you can get the funds ready for your purchase. Contact email@example.com for further instructions on how to send secure payment or for payment confirmation.
The below 3-step guide will walk you through the process of how to pay a bitcoin invoice.
Step 1: Get a Bitcoin Wallet
#1. To set-up a bitcoin wallet head over to blockchain.com and click on ‘Get a Free Wallet’.
#2. You will be redirected to a sign-up where you will need to create a wallet account using your e-mail and a password.
That’s it! You just created a bitcoin wallet that you can now use to pay bitcoin invoices. You can use the Send/Request buttons to send or receive bitcoin.
When you click on the ‘request’ button you will see a popup window that will display an address. This address is called a bitcoin address (looks like a string of random letters and numbers), which is a unique address valid only for your wallet. You can use this address to receive bitcoin into your wallet.
Step 2: Purchase Bitcoin and send it to your wallet
Once you have created your Bitcoin Wallet, its time to fill it up with some bitcoin. To purchase bitcoin the most convenient and secure way is to use an exchange.
There are many cryptocurrency exchanges available that can be used to purchase bitcoin for fiat currency. Payment options vary but majority exchanges have the option to pay via bank transfer while some also accept credit and debit cards. For this guide I will be using CoinMama simply because it supports a large number of countries and is easy to use.
Register for a Coinmama Account -> Get verified (ID verification)
#1: Choose bitcoin: Log into your account -> Select Bitcoin and the currency you’d like to pay with.
#2: Select the amount of bitcoin you would like to buy
#3: Enter your wallet address: Enter the bitcoin address of your wallet. The ‘request’ address you saw in Step 1 would be used here.
#4: Choose you payment method: You can pay using a credit card, debit card, or direct bank account transfer.
#5: Confirm your wallet address: Look for a wallet confirmation link in your email and click on it if the wallet address is correct.
Once the payment has been approved and your wallet address confirmed, Coinmama will deliver the coins to your wallet!.
More Options for Bitcoin Exchanges (feel free to skip this section and head down to Step-3):
Some popular options are mentioned below, if you wish to use any one of the them, simply click on its name and follow the step-by-step guide:
Step 3: Pay your Bitcoin Invoice
Once you have bitcoin in your wallet you can now pay bitcoin invoices.
To pay the invoice you have to:
1. Copy the Bitcoin Address:
The bitcoin address can be copied and pasted in your desired wallet to make the payment.
2. Copy the amount in BTC:
Once you have copied the bitcoin address, you have to copy the amount mentioned in the invoice. Make sure to copy the amount mentioned in BTC and not the fiat currency (USD, Euro, etc.).
3. Send the Bitcoin
In your wallet, click on the ‘send’ button which will open a pop-up window. Enter the copied bitcoin address and amount in the respective sections and make the payment.
Send Bitcoin via CashApp
To make your first Bitcoin purchase, open your Cash App:
- Select Cash Card or the dollar amount at the top of your screen to access your Cash Drawer.
- Swipe left, you’ll see the BTC symbol in the upper right hand corner.
- Select Buy, use the slider to choose the amount you’d like to purchase or swipe up to enter using a keyboard. Tap Buy BTC.
- Enter your Cash pin and select Confirm.
Keep in mind before you can purchase Bitcoin through the you’ll need to have cash in your Cash Drawer and you may need to enter some additional identification information.
Once you have the equivalent Bitcoin in your Cash App, you can send your Bitcoin to a third-party Bitcoin wallet. To withdraw our Bitcoin:
- From your Cash App, tap the icon in the upper-left.
- Scroll to Funds and tap Bitcoin.
- If you see Enable Withdrawals, you’ll need to verify your identity by following the in-app prompts.
- Once you’ve verified your identity, or if you have in the past, select Transfer Out and tap Confirm.
- Either scan the QR code from your order page, external wallet or tap Use Wallet Address provided when you place an order.
- Tap Confirm.
Once you’ve processed your withdrawal in your Cash App, your Bitcoin payment will be sent to our external wallet. Keep in mind, transfers to the blockchain take time to process, and it may be hours before you see a transfer in your external wallet.
Send for cash pick up, pay by card
Need to send money urgently? This is a fast and convenient option, pay by debit card and your money is ready for cash pick up in minutes1.
2) Start a transfer and enter the destination and amount. Choose ‘cash pick up’ and payment by ‘card’.
3) Enter our receiver’s name and address provided at checkout.
4) Pay with your credit2 or debit card (issued by a bank in the United States).
5) We will send you a confirmation email with a tracking number for your transaction (MTCN). Share this number with us via email firstname.lastname@example.org for fast cash pick up and order authentication.